- Students learn how to find high quality resources and manage information.
- Students have a (self-imposed) goal or challenge that needs to be solved.
- Learners become active researchers through a variety of media (text-based, video, audio, images, experiments, etc.)
- Learning across different disciplines
- SuS can construct models, test ideas and evaluate the results themselves.
- Instead of working within the artificial boundaries of a school subject, teachers and students select real challenges and records to examine.
Robots, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, virtual reality, augmented reality, online labs, data loggers, 3D-models